GIS RECREATIONAL MAPPING SERVICES
Map the Xperience will work with you and your organization to design a custom digital GPS accurate outdoor map of your choosing. Maps can include hiking trails, biking trails, motorcycle rides, rivers, lakes, streams/creeks, and so forth.
Digital GPS maps are used in a variety of applications. Our clients typically design a map with the outdoor recreationist in mind. Maps can be topographic or 3D hillshade relief. Information frequently included on maps is:
● Topography and topographic lines
● Hiking or Mountain Bike Trails
● Trail difficulty using the standard (Green, Blue, Black) designation
● Trailheads and trail access points
● Horse Trails
● Jeep Trails
● Primary and Secondary Roads
● Parking locations
● Picnic Areas
● Information areas and kiosk locations
● Ranger stations
● Rivers, water trails, creeks, lakes
● Boater put in and take outs
● Rapid locations and difficulty ratings
● Federal Lands (Forest Service, BLM, Tribal Lands, ect.)
● State Lands and Trust Lands
● Public/Private Land Designation
● Fishermen Access Areas
● Restroom locations
● Store locations
● Boat marinas
AVENZA PDF MAP APP
Avenza - Avenza is a company based in Toronto, Canada. They developed the Avenza PDF Map App which is a mobile map app used on smartphones. Maps downloaded and installed into the Avenza App allow the user to see themselves on the map, interact with the map, navigate within the map, drop pins to mark locations, record gps tracks and more. What’s unique is maps always work without cell phone or internet coverage.
Your completed Digital GPS Map will be available for download and use in the free Avenza PDF Map App. You can choose whether to offer this map as a free download or a paid download.
We create a QR Code for your map that is affixed to the header cards of our soft good products. The customer can scan the QR Code using the Avenza App to get the map.
MAP DEVELOPMENT FEE - $1000.00
This is a one time fee which must be paid upfront prior to us beginning the development process. Included in your purchase are 300 paper pocket fold out field guide/maps or 24 of any of our soft good apparel products with your map.
We encourage active participation from you and/or your staff in the map development. We will ask for assistance regarding key geographical areas, points of interest, pre-existing gps data for trails and roads, and other information that you may have to contribute to the map design. We seek out as much information from the participants as possible as they typically know the area well that is being mapped.
The final map product will be available as a:
● Digital GPS Mobile Map
● Paper Pocket Fold Out Field Guides (15" x 11”)
● Handy Map Microfiber Cloth and Bandana (22 inches Square)
● X Guard Tubular Bandana (21.5 x 10.5”)
● 24" x 36” Single Side Laminated Poster
● Lightweight Aluminum Signage & Map Window Clings
BRANDING All custom maps will come with your organizations logo and information on the map.
Email us at email@example.com to inquire about a custom map or call us toll free at 1-888-306-9580