Handy Maps are the world's finest micro fiber bandana, scarf, headband, cooling towel and cleaning cloth.
With it's unsurpassed versatility, unparalleled functionality, unmatched comfortability, a Handy Map Micro Fiber Cloth is sure to become one of your favorites.
Used by outdoor people worldwide. National Park Visitors, State Park Visitors, hikers, backpackers, mountain bikers, skiers, rafters, mountain climbers, kayakers, hunters and fishermen all wear and use the Handy Map Map Micro Fiber Cloth. Sold in National Parks, State Parks and countless outdoor specialty retailers.
- Wear it dry outdoors around your neck or head as a scarf or headband
- SPF 30
- Wear it wet around your neck or head as a cooling towel
- Super soft silky feel and ultra comfortable
- 22" x 22" square
- Use it dry to clean sunglasses, eyeglasses, cell phones, tablets, glass, computer screens, camera lenses, binocular lenses, helmet face shields, rifle scopes and more
- Use it wet to clean anything
- Will never leave a scratch
- Easy storage, stuff in a pocket, tie around a belt loop, does not wrinkle
Spectacular one of a kind artwork by Raul Luevano of Vail, Colorado.
We will customize any of our micro fiber apparel products just for you. Drop us an email and tell us what you would like. firstname.lastname@example.org