Handy Maps are the world's finest micro fiber bandana, scarf, headband, cooling towel and cleaning cloth.
Used by outdoor people worldwide. National Park Visitors, State Park Visitors, hikers, backpackers, mountain bikers, skiers, rafters, mountain climbers, kayakers, hunters and fishermen all wear and use the Handy Map Map Micro Fiber Cloth. Sold in National Parks, State Parks and countless outdoor specialty retailers.
Our outdoor recreation maps are one of a kind digital GPS accurate masterpieces featuring spectacular hill shade topography, loaded with information found on no other maps, and available on our unique micro fiber apparel and paper.
- Wear it dry outdoors around your neck or head as a scarf or headband
- SPF 30
- Wear it wet around your neck or head as a cooling towel
- Super soft silky feel and ultra comfortable
- 22" x 22" square
- Use it dry to clean sunglasses, eyeglasses, cell phones, tablets, glass, computer screens, camera lenses, binocular lenses, helmet face shields, rifle scopes and more
- Use it wet to clean anything
- Will never leave a scratch
- Easy storage, stuff in a pocket, tie around a belt loop, does not wrinkle
- Maps are digital GPS accurate and can be downloaded to your smartphone in the free Avenza PDF Map App
NEVER GET LOST! These maps and products have saved people lives. Maps work on your smartphone without cellphone or network coverage. Hike, ride or bike into the back country or off road with confidence. Use your smartphone in airplane mode, shut off all apps to conserve battery power, carry some type of portable battery charger. Have fun!
This is the perfect souvenir and gift to commemorate a trip to a park or outdoor adventure.
We will customize any of our micro fiber apparel products just for you. Drop us an email and tell us what you would like. firstname.lastname@example.org