These are highly detailed digital GPS hunting maps for the hunting units of Idaho. Maps are digital GPS accurate, scale-able and loaded with information. These digital mobile maps are downloaded in to the free Avenza PDF Map App on your smartphone.
Once a map is installed in the Avenza PDF Map App it works without cellphone or internet coverage. Your location appears as a GPS Dot. You can now use your smartphones internal GPS to navigate to your desired location.
- Maps include public and private land designation
- Federal Public Lands (BLM and Forest Service)
- State Public Lands
- 3D Hillshade colored relief topography
- Major Roads
Never get lost. Hunt with confidence.
Get the App, Get the Map. Search Avenza in either your Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Install the App.
- Drop a pin to mark your vehicle location
- Drop pin(s) to mark meadows, water holes, wallows, etc.
- Take photos of spots and geo-tag to specific locations for reference
- Drop pins to mark kill locations
- Record GPS tracks
- Record descriptions of locations for reference
- Use your smartphone in airplane mode
- Turn off apps to conserve power
- Carry a portable solar charger
Click on the link below to go to the Idaho Hunt Map search page in our store in the Avenza PDF Map App. Maps are $4.99 per download.
GET IDAHO HUNTING MAPS HERE - Once here you can search for a specific GMU unit. You can also search huntidaho and then browse all the Idaho Hunt Units.